Cleveland Clinic Careers Abu Dhabi – 7+ Vacancies Job In UAE
List Of Positions: Cleveland Clinic Careers
1: Institute Administrator
Qualification and Experience:
Education: Masters’s Degree in a relevant field
MBA in Healthcare after a primary degree in a clinical field preferred
Experience: 7+ years of relevant healthcare experience including 3+ years of Institute Management experience or Hospital Administrative Management experience or
10 years of progressive leadership experience in a complex and dynamic healthcare environment as part of Clinical Operational Management
Job-Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong organizational, negotiation, collaboration, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with physicians and physician leaders to meet objectives in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a large, diverse audience.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence and strong leadership.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Certification and Licensure (Preferred):
- Certification with an applicable National/International organization preferred
- Example: Fellow American College Healthcare Executive (FACHE)
Professional Membership (Preferred):
- Membership with an applicable National/International organization preferred
- Example: American College Healthcare Executive membership
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive experience in a similar role in a complex organization or preferably with experience working in Healthcare.
- Additional relevant experience is an advantage.
Job-Specific Skills and Abilities
- Accomplished ability to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of business processes and controls to mitigate risk to tolerance levels defined by management.
- Demonstrates experience in process mapping and control identification.
- Demonstrates ability in the use of project management, time management, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and Arabic is a plus.
- Accomplished in learning and retaining knowledge of CCAD’s operations and ability to apply to assigned audits.