Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs In UAE
Great News!! Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs In UAE is open now. There is a huge list of vacancies in almost every field of jobs is available. You can check the below list of vacancies from Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs.
About Abu Dhabi Ports:
Abu Dhabi Ports serves as the region’s premier facilitator of logistics, industry, and trade, as well as a bridge linking Abu Dhabi to the world.
Operating several clusters covering Ports, Industrial Cities & Free Zone, Maritime, Logistics, and Digital, Abu Dhabi Ports’ portfolio comprises ports and terminals in the UAE and Guinea, and more than 550 square kilometers of industrial zones within Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD) and ZonesCorp, the largest integrated trade, logistics, and industrial business grouping in the Middle East.
Since its establishment in 2006, Abu Dhabi Ports has played a pivotal role in the growth of the emirate, contributing 13.6% of Abu Dhabi’s non-oil GDP growth.
Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs and Careers
At Abu Dhabi Port Jobs and Careers, there are several options for you to join a rapidly growing firm that provides excellent perks and professional advancement. The Emiratization plan provides UAE natives with a variety of options and training to help them advance in their careers.
Fresh university graduates may also use the created program to advance their careers, while secondary and high school students can join the organization through Abu Dhabi Port’s ‘NAWRUS’ program.
List Of Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs Vacancies (Newly Updated):
|Sales & BD Executive||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Operations Design & Modelling Manager||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Marine Pilot||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Senior Specialist – Talent Acquisition (Economic Cities & Freezones) (UAE)||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
- Identify and/or create opportunities for economic and commercial value creation through the development of new international port businesses and expansions of established port & related facilities.
- Identify and follow up on business leads as required in order to achieve overall strategic goals of ADP Ports Unit.
- Identify, review and propose alliances/joint venture opportunities where appropriate. Participate in legal frameworks to develop new ventures.
- Negotiate commercial contractual agreements relating to ports and port facilities.
- Develops, maintains and expands relationships with both existing and potential customers and partners.
- Actively translates the business targets and budgets into tangible plans and action items
- Is responsible for the initiation and management of commercial and business models development for the purpose of seeking approval for business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10 – 15 years’ prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented