American Hospital Dubai Jobs – Free Apply Now 2023
List Of Opening Vacancies In American Hospital
1: SENIOR ERP FINANCIAL ANALYST
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Graduate/Postgraduate with IT/Computer Science or Finance
- Certification or equivalent training in Oracle Fusion Cloud Financial and EPBCS module is required.
- PMP-trained or certified
- ITIL Certifications
- Developing requirements and delivering projects in a direct working relationship with Finance leadership, IT leadership, end-users, and stakeholders.
- Detailed, process-oriented individual, with strong project management skills to handle complex projects, who have the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization and constantly reprioritize based on business needs
- Is familiar with ITIL principles and processes and adheres to established procedures. Incorporates ITIL foundations information into daily work.
- Collaborative and organized teammate, who builds positive meaningful relationships and trust.
- Must display professional demeanor and excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact and work with a diverse workforce in all levels of the organization, system users, management, and vendors. Ability to manage multiple project tasks and timelines
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues/solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner
- The high degree of problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates independent decision making
- Ability to educate and train end users on system workflow, design and proposed change
2: REVENUE CYCLE SENIOR ANALYST
- Provide revenue cycle management services to AHD in all areas of the revenue cycle.
- Understand AHD’s business metrics and results
- Evaluate and analyze AHD’s data to understand trends in all areas of the operation.
- Develop options and recommendations for AHD improvement
- Collaborate with the AHD revenue cycle team and other departments to facilitate the resolution of process issues.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately influence various audiences and levels of client management including risks and recommendations to project management
- Plan, organize and prioritized project activities using work plans and other project management tools
- Provide informed feedback to iQvia and AHD executives including assessments of processes, standards, suggestions, and improvements
- Accountable for all decisions, actions, and directives with respect to job responsibilities.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in the Healthcare revenue cycle
- MyCare/Cerner Experience
To apply for this job please visit americanhospital.qa.