Al Zahra Hospital
Al Zahra Hospital Careers In Dubai
About Al Zahra Hospital:
Al Zahra Hospital Dubai was established in 2013, with the main aim to provide premium medical care and comfort, through state of the art equipment and world class medical experts.
Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, the hospital is Joint Commission International accredited, holding various prestigious certiﬁcations from international accreditation bodies around the world. The state-of-the-art facility has a capacity of 187 beds, serving patients with a broad range of health services, providing personalized service with a focus on clinical outcome through evidence based medicine.
At Al Zahra Hospital Dubai, the extensive medical team of over 250 doctors and more than 400 nurses are highly experienced in their respective ﬁelds.
- Consultant Interventional Cardiology either with DHA License or Eligibility Letter.
- Consultant Endocrinologist either with DHA License or Eligibility Letter.
- Consultant ER Medicine either with DHA License or Eligibility Letter.
- Consultant OBS & GYNE either with DHA License or Eligibility Letter.
- Lab Tech either with DHA License or Eligibility Letter.
- Having extensive numbers of experience within the UAE.
List Of Al Zahra Hospital Careers In Dubai (Newly Updated):
|Registered Nurse – Emergency Dept -Female(Arabic Speaker)||Dubai|
|Registered Midwife – Labor & Delivery||Dubai|
|Charge Nurse – NICU||Dubai|
|Registered Nurse – Surgical Ward||Dubai|
|Registered Nurse – OPD||Dubai|
|Registered Nurse – OBGYN Ward||Dubai|
|Registered Nurse – Pediatric Ward||Dubai|
|Registered Nurse/EMT – Emergency||Dubai|