Nokia Mobile Company Jobs in Dubai ( 99+ Vacancies )
Your skills and experience
- Experience in a leadership position
- Experience in channels or strategic alliance/partner management from a GTM creation perspective
- Capacity to work closely with cross-functional global teams and represent the full suite of Nokia portfolio
- Familiar with verticals and general enterprise market (competition, solutions, telecom / IT needs) is a must.
- Excellent communicator, relationship builder, collaborator, and negotiator
- Capacity to drive discussions at C-Level;
- Demonstrate mastery in teambuilding and conflict management
- Recognize team and Partner members’ roles, responsibilities, strengths, and weaknesses in order to improve and optimize direct and virtual team effectiveness
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
List Of Positions: Nokia Careers
|Senior NPO Specialist||Dubai UAE||View & Apply|
|Regional Partner Leader – CHIMERA||Dubai UAE||View & Apply|
|BG Delivery Manager – ME||Dubai UAE||View & Apply|