TABREED Careers (04 Positions ) in UAE
- A strong background (10+ years) in sustainability issues, preferably in the utility/power sector.
- Experience working in ESG functions in the utilities or the energy sector.
- Technical experience and an appreciation of conducting ESG reviews, due diligence assessments, monitoring, and reporting in alignment with the reporting Standards
- Strong influencing and engagement ability; adept at building relationships and credibility.
- Ability to provide leadership and work competently across various areas with investment managers, portfolio analysts, senior management of portfolio companies, and technical staff.
- Strong written communication skills, including sustainability reporting and very strong storytelling skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Word (as work involves preparing presentations)
List Of Vacancies: TABREED Careers
|ESG Manager||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Manager Strategy (UAEN)||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Maintenance Supervisor – Mechanical (UAEN)||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Asset Information and Systems Lead (UAE Only)||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|