Purpose of Position:
A Security Supervisors directs security personal and works with Chief Security Manager to deliver a safe Guest and Team Member experience while ensuring compliance with the hotel emergency procedures.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
As a Security Supervisors, he/she will be responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of security personnel, organizing patrolling of the property to deliver a safe Guest and Team Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all areas of the hotel
- Liaise with government and law enforcement agencies if required
- Coordinate with external Security company in case additional Security personal required
- Conduct patrols and organize patrolling of all areas of the hotel (internal and external areas)
- Record and notify all risks, deviations from safety standards and any untoward incidents
- Inquire as necessary into and report upon any thefts within the hotel using your discretion in connection with any of these matters that you deem should be reported to the police:
- Criminal Acts, losses or accidents caused to the lives and properties.
- Staff misconduct.
- Cases affecting guests or staff that are of concern to Management
- Prepare incident reports and ensure all allegations are properly followed up
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel, engage in the implementation of safety and security procedures for the department, and provide assistance and advice to other departments in relation to security
- Liaise with Departmental Heads to ensure hotel staff is aware of their security responsibilities
- Plan, deliver and facilitate regular staff awareness training (Safety, Security and Evacuation Training)
- Be fully aware with hotel Fire and Emergency procedures
- Responsible for management of key control within all departments
- Responsible for Training and coaching new security staffs on board (in-house and outsource security)
- Conduct Security audits on monthly basis and report back to Chief Security Manager
- Inspect all Security related equipment’s to ensure good working condition.
- Conduct regular mock fire evacuation drill as per the hotels emergencies standards
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others
- When required, conduct patrol in other Citymax hotels and report to Chief Security Manager.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding guest needs.
- Accountable and resilient.
- Leadership skills.
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to always maintain confidentiality.
- Understanding and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Good grooming standards.
: Landmark Hospitality Safety and Security
: feb20, 2023, 6:50:43 PM