Our Social Media Executive will be responsible for creating and executing all social media content and engagement strategies across all digital media channels, while working closely with Assistant Manager. He/ she will serve as the voice of Landmark Leisure brands to the community, across 5 countries in the GCC region, while understanding how and when to connect with key target audience on the social media platforms.
Social media management:
• Create original, forward-thinking content that reflects the brands and audiences while using the right formats per platform.
• Work closely with the Marketing Assistant Manager and Graphic Designer on the conceptualization and development of visual and video content across all channels, while to ensuring alignment across brand image and tone of voice across multi-channels
• Create, maintain, and share weekly and monthly content calendars for each platform, both organic and paid
• Connect with our customers through all social media platforms, maintaining the tone of voice of Fun City, GFun Works, Fun Ville, Tridom and Fun Block
• Execute social media strategy, focused on engagement, acquisition, and retention of brand advocacy.
• Ensure social media content is posted on the appropriate channels to connect with the right audience in the right way.
• Accountable for all 4 social platforms: Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIN and Facebook
• Leverage the right internal talent and external influencers to represent content .
• Work closely with CRM Team to understand and generate audiences on various platforms.
• Perform ongoing data analysis to increase social media engagement.
• Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure social content grows into one of the key competitive advantages
• Keep up to date with GCC and international competitors’ trending content and new formats.
Advertising and Agency Management:
• Liaise with the social media agency on the optimal spend of the Media Budgets for the Brands
• Track advertising efforts with the agency
• Liase with the social media agency on creating organic content that are in line with brand guidelines and tone of voice
• Liase with the agency on the selection of the social meida influencers that can contribute to the brand value on social media
• Manage the engagment program that company is executing acorss different platforms
• Execute other Marketing related responsibilities as assign by direct Manager, if needed
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 2 years of experience in social media or community management
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Arabic
• Experience with social and community quality assurance programs
• Strong ownership mindset and resolve to follow-through
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Skilled in content creation
• 1 – 3 years of marketing and social media experience
• 1 year of experience in Influencer Management
Skills and Capabilities –
• Communication and Presentation Skills
• Brand Management
• Social Media Platforms Knowledge, both paid and organic
• Agency Management
THIS POSITION IS STRICTLY FOR UAE NATIONALS ONLY
: AE-AE-United Arab Emirates
Oasis Mall – Dubai
Oasis Mall – Dubai, , Dubai111111
: Landmark Hospitality MARKETING
: Feb21, 2023, 1:02:14 PM