Zulekha Hospital Careers – Free Staff Recruitment – Apply Right Now 2023
Zulekha Hospital Careers: Dubai is one of the world’s most interesting and vibrant cities, so it should come as no surprise that it also has some of the greatest medical facilities in the area. One of the most well-known hospitals in the United Arab Emirates, Zulekha Hospital provides the community with a variety of medical and surgical treatments. Zulekha Hospital is the ideal location to start for people interested in a career in medicine since it provides a variety of fascinating work options and a setting for personal development.
Zulekha Hospital presents opportunities for everyone, whether they are searching for a managerial job, a clinical post, or something in between. Continue reading to learn more about the fantastic employment possibilities at Zulekha Hospital Careers in Dubai.
Walk-In Interview In Zulekha Hospital Dubai Careers.
Looking for a new opportunity in the healthcare industry? Zulekha Hospital Careers is currently holding walk-in interviews for various positions in Dubai, UAE. Come and meet our team, learn more about the hospital, and see if there’s a fit for you. We look forward to meeting you!
Jobs Details: Zulekha Hospital Sharjah Careers
|Hospital Name||Zulekha Hospital|
|Job Location||Sharjah & Dubai|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||17th March 2023|
About Zulekha Hospital:
Welcome to Zulekha Hospital, a leading provider of high-quality healthcare services in the United Arab Emirates. Founded in 1964 by Dr. Zulekha Daud, our hospital is renowned for its patient-centered approach to providing advanced healthcare services. At Zulekha Hospital, we are proud to offer personalized care from our highly trained and experienced medical professionals. Our team of doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals is dedicated to providing the best possible care for our patients.
From our quality medical services to our friendly and attentive staff, our commitment to providing excellent care is evident in everything we do. From our state-of-the-art facilities to our comprehensive range of services, we strive to make sure that each and every patient receives the best possible care. Our range of services includes general surgery, orthopedic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, cardiology, neurology, oncology, and more.
We also offer a variety of diagnostic and imaging services such as X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT scan, and PET scan. At Zulekha Hospital, we understand that many patients have specific needs and concerns when it comes to their health and medical care. That is why we offer a variety of preventive and wellness programs to help ensure that our patients receive the best possible care. Our healthcare professionals are also dedicated to educating our patients on health and wellness topics so that they can better manage their own health.
At Zulekha Hospital, our commitment to providing quality healthcare services is paramount. We strive to make sure that our patients receive the best possible care and that their needs are addressed in a timely and effective manner. Our commitment to excellence and our dedication to quality is evident in everything we do. We invite you to visit Zulekha Hospital and experience the exceptional care that we offer. If you have any questions about our services or about how we can help you and your family, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to providing you with the best healthcare services possible.
Handsome Salary & Lucrative Benefits
- Attractive Salary and Excellent Working Conditions.
- Free Sharing Accommodation
- Free Medical Insurance
- Free Uniform
- Annual Flight Ticket
- 30 days Annual Paid Leave
- 48 Hours Working in a week with a 1-day public holiday
To be eligible for a job at Zulekha Hospital, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have a valid National ID or Passport
- You must have a minimum of two years of relevant work experience in the relevant field
- You must have a valid G.C.E.O or equivalent certification
- You must be able to speak, read, and write in English
- You must have valid references
- You must be able to provide proof of your qualifications and experience
- You must be medically fit and able to provide proof of this
- You must be willing to abide by the hospital’s policies and regulations
- You must be able to work shifts and be available to work on weekends and public holidays
- You must be able to pass a drug test if required
- You must be able to provide a clean background check
List Of Vacant Zulekha Hospital Sharjah Careers (New Updates):
|Neonatologist||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Pediatrician||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Interventional Cardiologist||Dubai||View & Apply|
- The license issued by MOH / DHA as a Consultant \Specialist Ophthalmologist
- 8 Plus years of experience after a higher degree of qualification
- 5 Years of minimum experience as a Specialist/Consultant in a reputed hospital.
- Good experience in Anterior & posterior segment, LASIK, and Vitreoretinal surgeries
- Experience in Anterior & posterior segment, LASIK, and Vitreoretinal surgeries
- Diagnoses and treats diseases and injuries to eyes
- Examines patient for symptoms indicative of organic or congenital ocular disorders, and determines nature and extent of injury or disorder.
- Performs various tests to determine vision loss.
- Prescribes and administers medications
- Directs remedial activities to aid in regaining vision, or utilizing sight remaining, by writing prescriptions for corrective glasses, and instructing the patient in eye exercises.
- Performs surgery, if indicated. Prescribes and administers antiseptics to combat infection.
- Monitoring patients during treatment and/or surgery
Zulekha Hospital Jobs Dubai Careers Benefits:
Working at Zulekha Hospital Sharjah Careers comes with a number of great benefits. Zulekha Hospital Jobs offers competitive salaries, and we offer a number of perks and benefits to our employees, including health insurance, paid time off, and more. We are committed to providing our employees with the resources they need to succeed in their careers, and we offer a number of development and training opportunities to help them grow in their roles. If you are interested in joining our team, we encourage you to apply today.
How to Apply For Zulekha Hospital Jobs In Dubai?
To apply for a job at Zulekha Hospital Careers in Dubai, you should first visit their website and check the available job openings. Once you find a suitable position, you should then submit an online application and include your CV, a cover letter, and any other relevant documents. You may also need to provide supporting documents, such as a copy of your passport and/or educational certificates.
You should also ensure that you provide accurate and up-to-date contact information in case the hospital needs to contact you for an interview. Once you have completed the application process, you should wait for a response from the hospital.